Delivery & Returns
We’re happy to offer an exchange or refund on unworn items within 14 days – with a valid receipt or despatch confirmation note. Please send items to Jack Speak, 32 Lower Street, Dartmouth, Devon UK TQ6 9AN.
If you’ve lost your receipt or note, we can exchange items at the current selling price. All refunds will be via the payment method as before. Please also note your right to cancel.
Delivered within 3 - 5 working days (excluding Sunday's and Bank Holidays).
U.K. and Northern Ireland is £2.95 standard shipping, alcohol products are £4.95 all products are £14.95 the rest of the world.
Our website, found under the URLs www.jack-speak.co.uk and www.jack-speak.com, operated by Jackspeak LLP (“Jack Speak”) is registered to 32 Lower Street, Dartmouth, Devon TQ6 9AN (company number OC423343.) All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Jack Speak. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Jack Speak website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
Offers & Discounts
• Discounts are valid when shopping online, by phone and in all stores excluding concessions & outlets. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied retrospectively
• Free postage and returns is only valid for UK mainland addresses.
• Discounts are not valid for the purchase of Gift Cards, exclusions on some products apply online or in store.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.jack-speak.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.jack-speak.co.uk is with Jackspeak LLP and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Jack Speak LLP.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Jack Speak to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Jack Speak until we accept your order by despatching your order.
• Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our store on 01803 833103
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Jack Speak reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.jack-speak.co.uk
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Jack Speak will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.jack-speak.co.uk accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply.
Returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached.
Your Right to Cancel
• As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
• You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our Customer Services team by phone, email or post.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
• We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
How to contact us
You can contact our privacy team by emailing email@example.com
Alternatively you can write to us at: